Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


My friend Suzanne gave me this recipe, I was a little hesitant to make them, but she usually makes wonderful cookies, so I gave it a try and now I'm addicted! These are so moist and delicious! I made a couple modifications- so here's my version:

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 small can of pumpkin (15oz)
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon baking soda
3 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups white flour.
Mix together
Stir in 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake @ 350 for 11-14 minutes... till bottoms are barely golden - do not overbake

Thanks Suz!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails