Friday, May 14, 2010

What Jesse Thought of Our "No Refined Sweeteners" Challenge

Rules: Absolutely no refined sweeteners.


Why did you decide to do this challenge?
Because it sounded fun.
What did you enjoy most about the month?
The packed lunches.
What was the most surprising thing about this month?
How many meats have sugar in them- like jerky!
How did people react if you told them?
They said they wouldn't be able to do it.
What was the thing you disliked the most?
That I couldn't eat all the stuff I wanted to.
Did you notice any changes in yourself? (Emotions, thoughts, school work, physical?)
I ran alot faster and my spelling average went up.
Are there any changes that we made that you want to continue?
No.
Was this challenge hard?
Yes, because people offered me alot of food, that I couldn't eat.
Would you be willing to do this again? For how long? (another month, a year?)
Yes, I would be willing to do it again. For a week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails